Delivery Dec 2017
Valentines Week - delivery standard will be $14.95.
Priority delivery will be before 1:00. This guarantees one attempt before 1:00.
*Delivery fee of $12.95 will be added to each order, for each address. Delivery fee will vary during Valentine's Day Week and Mother's Day Week.
After 10:00 am, same day delivery may still be available but order will need to be placed by phone (979-690-2929) to confirm that same day delivery is still available.
Saturday delivery is available until 12 pm. We do not deliver on Sundays.
If the recipient is not home, we will leave a tag at the door and call the recipient to notify them of the delivery and arrange for redelivery or pick up.
Rarely will we leave an order at a front door or porch and must be requested directly from the sender. We will not guarantee longevity of the product because of Texas weather and possible theft.
WEB ORDERS - We will do our best to accommodate general requests for delivery times, but we cannot guarantee them. If an order needs to be before noon giving the designer options of a desingers choice in the instructions box at checkout will make it easier to accomadate the requested rush time span. We are sometimes limited on inventory in the morning. A customer service representative will call you with any questions if the request is too specific to accommodate.
Substitutions may be necessary to ensure your arrangement or specialty gift is delivered in a timely manner. The utmost care and attention is given to your order to ensure that it is as similar as possible to the requested item.
- In arrangements of assorted flowers, the colors shown online will be used if at all possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind flower arrangements, such as all roses or all lilies, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the floral container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
- For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value.
- For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type, but may substitute with another color.
- If the plant container shown online is not available, a similar container will be used.
Gourmet Chocolates and Treats
- Because we carry fresh handmade chocolates and treats, our inventory changes rapidly. If an ordered item is unavailable, we will attempt to contact you. However if we are unable to contact you in a timely manner, we will substitute other gourmet chocolates or treats that are as close as possible to the ordered item so the delivery is not delayed.